Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

Small Haul

Another week, another post.

As I have gone shopping during the... good-Easter weekend, I did get some stuff.

So first I got a blue denim shirt from Bluenotes because I have been wanting a denim shirt (yeah I don't have one). I saw this was on sale so I was like, "why not?".
I payed $10.99 + tax as it was on %50 sale
Bluenotes is still having the %50 off sale/clearance items so grab what you can!

I went around Forever 21, H&M, and Aeropostale but I didn't find anything I wanted. I also am trying to save up right now so, yeah.




I did end up going to Walmart since it was Easter soon so I picked up some Cadbury Mini Eggs and Creme Egg since they are like cheap! (considering how small they are).
Too bad I don''t have a photo, I ate them before I could even.




After Walmart I did go to eat, so since I had a coupon for Harvey, I got a burger combo
COMBO:
Veggie burger
Drink
side: Fries





Before I left I went to Ardene since they always have like 2-5 accessory items for $10.

I got a medium brown and large black hair donut, a red plaid scrunchie, and my favourite, a blue wire headwrap.



Since I rarely go out (aside from after school) this was quite a fun day by myself (loner). I got what I wanted and ate food that I usually don't. Of course in the near future there will be more hauls



See you guys next week

(yeah I know this is three/four weeks late, was lazy and busy with school projects and other odd stuff)
-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment