Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

SCHOOL UPDATE

School Update
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So school has started this week for alot of people(still going to school) and so have I (note: started last week so second week for me).
So this post is to inform you that I will try to post once every week, if not every other. I hope school has also been going well for you guys. Its been great for me. This is starting to feel like a letter now.

Moving on
During this month i'll be working on school stuff (like usual) but I will also be making cards for my friends. I'll be sure to show you guys the process. anyways thats all for today. BYE



UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
book of Wonderland will be up in October, possibly around Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment