Search This Blog

Saturday 19 July 2014

Fashion: Skater Skirts

Sorry for not posting on Wednesday, I didn't have much too talk about regarding anime and manga
It was from being to lazy and having nothing prepared.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashion
Yes, I am back for more talk about fashion. And yes its a Saturday but who cares. Either way sorry for a late post.

So for today's talk, I'll be featuring another piece of fashion that a lot of you might be familiar with to this day.


Skater Skirts
--------------------------------------------
Skater skirts give that swing vibe as it is made for that, and since it is a skirt it is quite suitable for the summer.
Ranging from many designs and materials, it is perfect to match with any kind of top.
Personally for me I would go for a toned top to give the skirt more attention, while the top still has intricate designs.






That is all I have for today, I see you guys next next week (as per the every other week schedule).
Also check out my page on Polyvore.com
http://misukiu.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment